Guitar lessons are the bread & butter of my studio, I've been teaching guitar for 17 years!
Privately, in public, private & special education schools. I've been the musical director at a private school managing the curriculum for other teachers and overseeing their teachings.
Needless to say, I have vast experience, and I pride myself in finding the right path for each of my students.
Lesson plans are tailored for each student's needs
As a teacher one of my biggest focus is to find the right path between what I know the student needs to advance and what the student wants to be able to do. To connect with the student and find the best way they perceive and retain knowledge.
With younger students, I also try including the parents with those decisions.
I pay special attention to the technique and the basics in all of my students' teachings, it is very important to have a strong base to stand on in order to grow as a guitar player.
Although each student's lessons are tailored to their needs, there are some things I consider as necessities and others as optional.
Material you can expect in my lessons:
* Warmup Exercises
* Strumming & Rhythm
* Chord Switching Techniques & Chord Mobility
* Fingerstyle Picking
* Plectrum Technique
* Extracting Rhythms by Ear
* Singing while Playing Guitar
* Basic and Advanced Music Theory (Highly recommended to being an independent player)
* Solo playing
* Working with a Band and Other Musicians
* Correct Way to Work with Guitar Effects
* Pedal-Board Wiring
* Preparation for Auditions and Music Exams
* Many, many secrets and techniques I've learned during my 26 years as a guitar player, musician and producer
I would be more than happy to teach you, or your children. Demonstrating and Teaching the magic of music, the outlet it provides and sheer pleasure of it.